Thursday, January 15, 2009

Job Search Advice - Are You Making Any of These 3 Deadly Job Search Mistakes?


As a result of looking for jobs is not what we do, every day, we are against any advantage, we have the possibility to make a fatal mistake. Let us take a look at the 3 most fatal mistake, we are looking for work and then how to do that is not.

Mistake # 1 - you will restore all about you - a trap. There is the word after word, perhaps the whole paragraph, at the top of the resumption of the unmanned aircraft on what you want so-called goal. You will probably say, "I would like to work in the company (organization), gives me a lot of responsibility, so I can learn new skills, I can learn new things, I can regular promotions and wage increases." All you want want.

How do you do the opposite: the hope of finding an employer. In line with your background, experience, skills, abilities, performance, training and education to the employer's request. Said that in your resume from the title tag who you are. Advantage of his position you are applying for, such as: "local sales manager? Or" local sales manager candidates. "

Mistake # 2 - your friends and family that they should provide you with or to find your job - you give them a call, tell them you lose jobs. How would you feel if someone do the same? You do not find work. You say, "Please send me your CV. If I hear something, I will let you know." Well what will happen to it?

How do you do the opposite: First of all, said, "I did not ask about your work. I do not ask you to find me a job. It would be stupid. On the contrary, please take a look at my recovery. What's good? I how to improve it? "your network. You ask the names and numbers of two people say the same things that appeal to them. You get permission to use your contact person's name.

Mistake # 3 - you get out of control when it was committed to "ensure" your resume to the "appropriate people." - If you do not know the name, title, company or organization's name, address, and phone numbers directly or target audiences, your CV, you have lost control. Your CV will not be in line with demand, the company or organization. Opportunities for more and more calls? Zero. Zip.

How do you do the opposite: to sell.Asked. Inquired. Control process, still have the support of attempts to assist you. Three good things happen: 1) If you found a real person, who can say "Yes," 2) you cut, to express my heartfelt thanks, and keep it informed of "the people," Your sponsorship providers, and 3) you slash delays and doubts. You are in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment